In this webinar, SpectraMedix will show how a large health plan achieved significant quality improvement results using data-driven insights to power a broad clinician coaching program and targeted interventions.
L.A. Care Health Plan serves nearly 2.2 million members in Los Angeles County, making it the largest publicly-operated health plan in the country. As part of the CMS Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI), L.A. Care is helping 3,200 primary care and specialty clinicians serving more than one million patients to enhance patient care, improve outcomes and transform their practices.
SpectraMedix has provided the data analytics engine behind L.A. Care’s successful program which met numerous targets that are having a significant impact on patient care, including:
- 82% improvement in suicide risk assessment in children
- 54% improvement in suicide risk assessment in adults
- 17% improvement in BMI screenings with follow up
- 11% improvement in utilization of a screener that monitors symptoms of depression
The webinar will detail key quality improvement results such as these and how they were achieved.
- Sara Goldman, Senior Account Manager, SpectraMedix
Cathy Mechsner, Manager, HIT Programs, L.A. Care Health Plan
Saikiran Vodela, Senior Data Program Manager, L.A. Care Health Plan
Rebecca Shpiro, Practice Transformation Coach, Dept. of Mental Health, L. A. Practice Transformation Network